Take the guesswork out of your training with an Individual approach.
Have you tried other training programs and only progressed so far? Maybe you have never tried a plan and are looking for something to provide the structure and framework you need to elevate your fitness. An individual approach is the next logical step. Whether you are a beginner with no background in running or a lifelong runner with a solid understanding of physiological principles you can now benefit from a program designed for you by Olympian Alan Culpepper. This is a highly personalized program specifically written for you, not a generic approach or standard template in anyway.
DETAILS OF THE PROGRAM
- Click the ‘ENROLL NOW‘ tab to the right to begin.
- After you submit your registration you can select the length of the plan desired.
- Payment is required to start the process of gathering more information and developing your plan.
- You will receive a detailed athlete questionnaire via email after payment is confirmed.
- The questionnaire will cover all the various elements needed to build a plan for you in great detail including your training/racing history, your goals, build up races, vacation/travel plans and personal preferences. The more detailed and inclusive information you provided on the questionnaire the better.
- A comprehensive evaluation will be done determining how best to reach your goals.
- If need be follow up will be made to gather more details or clarity.
- A plan will be designed for you based around the principles that took Alan to the Olympic level. The plan will consider your current fitness, your goals, build up races, travel etc.
- The plan will be emailed to you within two weeks along with a useful guide to help you understand the workouts and principles included.
PHILOSOPHY & QUESTIONS
Learn more about Alan’s Training Philosophy
Have more questions, see the FAQ Page
PROGRAMS OFFERED & COST
- HALF MARATHON
- Triathlon (Running Program)
- Base Phase Program
- High School Off Season Program
- 6 Weeks - $90
- 8 Weeks - $110
- 12 Weeks – $150
- 16 Weeks – $190
- 20 Weeks – $230